I have always had a passion for teaching and coaching others.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Animal Behaviour
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- ABTC Registered Animal Training Instructor (ABTC-ATI)
- Member No. 01447 of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT)
- Certified Puppy School tutor
Working with me
So what do you need to know?
I love working with puppies, watching them discover the world around them and helping them become a valued member of the family that is well adapted to their individual family routine. It is extremely rewarding to be able to give each family tailored advice to enable them to train and guide their puppy to a happy future together.
If i’m not working with owners and their puppies you will find me swimming and competing as a synchronised swimmer, training my own dog Kobe or delving into the latest scientific research in dog training practice.