I have always been fascinated by human and animal behaviour.
I originally graduated with a degree in Economics. My background is in research and insight, with a focus on brand-marketing and consumer decision-making.
My understanding of the role of emotion in human decision-making was a great first step towards the study of animal behaviour and learning, and enables me to empathise with and support owners whilst working with them and their puppies.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Advanced Diploma in the Practical Aspects of Companion Animal Training and Behaviour
- Masters degree in Clinical Animal Behaviour
- Currently PhD candidate in Animal Behaviour and Welfare (University of Lincoln)
- ASAB Certificated Clinical Animal Behaviourist (CCAB)
- ABTC Registered Clinical Animal Behaviourist (ABTC-CAB)
- ABTC Registered Animal Training Instructor (ABTC-ATI)
- Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner (KPA-CTP)
- Certificated member of the Fellowship of Animal Behaviour Clinicians (FABC)
- Full member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC)
- Member of the COAPE Association of Pet Behaviourists and Trainers (CAPBT)
- Certified Puppy School tutor
Working with me
So what do you need to know?
I love working with puppies for many reasons, not least of all because they fill my heart with love every time I’m with them! I think most of all, I find it extremely rewarding to nurture a puppy on its own unique journey to become its very best self; a resilient, well-rounded, well-adjusted little individual and much loved companion. It is a privilege to share a small part of that journey and help owners by sharing knowledge, support and training.
If I’m not training puppies you will find me at home with my cats Casper and Dylan, out walking with my dog Oscar or enjoying some gardening time.